KARAITE ISRAELITE MOSQUE OF ASCENSION
AND THE TEMPLE OF KEDAR MINISTRIES
(The Original Kedar-Rite of the Karaim)
ORIGINAL TEN COMMANDMENTS
THE ORIGINAL TEN COMMANDMENTS GIVEN TO THE PROPHET MOSES
SURAH 7:145(H.Q.) HOLY KORAN
'And We ordained for him(Moses) in the Tablets admonition of every kind and a clear explanation of all things;so take hold of them with firmness and enjoin your people to take hold of what is best thereof;I will show you the abode of the transgressors.'
Condensed:TEN COMMANDMENTS- (Taken from the Original Torah)
1. You shall not set up anything as a partner with Allah.
2. You should treat your parents kindly.
3. You shall not kill your children for fear of poverty as We provide sustenance for you and for them.
4. You shall not go near indecent things,whether they be open or hidden.
5. You should not take life which Allah has made sacred except as a matter of justice and in obedience to the law.
6. You should not go near the property of an orphan except to improve it until he or she reaches maturity.
7. You should use a full measure and a just balance.
8. Whatever you say should be just even though it concerns your own relatives.
9. You should fulfill your Covenant with Allah.
10.Follow the way of Allah and do not follow other paths,lest they lead you astray from His Way; this He has enjoined you with that you may Guard Against Evil. .