AND THE TEMPLE OF KEDAR MINISTRIES
(The Original Kedar-Rite of the Karaim)
According to the Holy Quran clothing has three divinely
1.Covering (Cover the shame of nakedness)
3.Guarding Against Evil(Indecency)
SURAH 7:26 HOLY KORAN
' O' Children of Adam! We have sent down to you clothing to cover your shame,and clothing for beauty and clothing that guards against evil; that is the best.....'
As a guard against indecency, clothing is a type of purification. In this regard the standards for Israelite Islamic(Qedar-Rite) clothing is interwoven with the standards for ablution or washing purification. The clothed area is that which stands outside the required area for washing.
Since the face is a designate and required area for ablution it does not have to be covered. In the same manner just as the hands and arms are washed as far as the elbows this area does not require a covering. The clothed area is from the elbow upward. Similarly the feet are washed up to the ankles and accordingly this area is exempt from a required covering.
' O you who believe when you rise up to prayer,wash your faces and your hands as far as the elbows,and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles.'
Although the head is washed for ablution which by Quranic standard would make it a part of the body that is not required to be covered it remains a requirement for females. This is only since the female head covering was used as a means of providing a required protective covering over the breasts.
' And let them wear their head coverings over their bosoms...'
Men in general are not required to cover their heads. However it is by tradition that students and teachers of the Koran do cover their heads. In this regard the most common and appropriate head covering for male teachers and students is the Keter or Crown known as the Fez.
An extended garb or long shirt must cover over the pants and the private parts as commanded in the Holy Koran. This is a protective covering of the private parts
' Say to the believing men that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts,that is purer for them;surely Allah is aware of what they do. And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts.'
The garb of both men and women must cover both front and back(buttocks) over the pants to fulfill the command to guard the private parts. The garb should cover the thighs and reach towards the knees.
CLOTHING COLORS FOR ISRAELITE MALES
1. Black(Aswad) - Wearing Black is a sign of mourning for the exceeding wickedness that is multiplying on earth. It is the color of the Exile(Galut). The commissioning of Black Dress for this dispensation is confirmed by the Angel Gabriel who appeared to the Prophet Muhammad wearing all Black.The Prophet Muhammad was also known to have worn a Black Turban upon his conquest of Mecca. For centuries, Israelites living in the exile in such places as Turkey etc were known by the Black Turban.
' Judah mourneth and the gates thereof languish: They are Black unto the ground and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.'
2. Blue(Azraq) - Wearing Blue is the color of Heavenly Ascension as in the color of the sky. In China the Israelites were known as the Blue Hat Hui Hui. The Israelite Moors were commonly known as the " Blue Men " in relation to their Blue dyed garments.Both the Prophets Jacob and Muhammad ascended from Jerusalem and therefore Mount Moriah is the Blue House of Ascension and the color of those who strive to ascend. Blue is the color of Israel and the higher calling of Islam.
3. Red - Wearing Red is the color of sacrifice. When Nimrod through Abraham into a fiery furnace he emerged unscathed. Therefore Red represents the fire from which Abraham survived. Red also represents the willingness to shed one's blood and therefore the wearing of Red symbolizes the blood of sacrifice. Priests and Guards of the Temple wore the Red Fez while on duty. In the Ottoman Empire a fighting soldier wore a Red Fez with a Blue tassle. The Red Fez represented the willingness to shed their blood on the battlefield while the Blue Tassle represented their faith that upon being killed one was guaranteed the ultimate fate of ascension.
4. Green - Green is the color of Jannah being the restored Garden of Eden. It is the color of Al-Khidr who restores the Garden. Those who inherit the rejuvenated Earth will be given Green robes of vegetation. This is the color of Ishmael who along with Abraham rededicated and restored the Kaba which was initially built by Adam. Green is the color of the Garden.
5. White - Wearing White represents purity. Israelites wear White on the Jummah,the Sabbath, the New Moon and other Holy observances.
CLOTHING COLORS FOR ISRAELITE FEMALES
In accordance with their feminine nature,female dress is not encouraged or limited to the color Black as the Holy Koran states that there is no altering of the creation. Female garbs which are made in accordance with the high moral standards of the Holy Koran are permissible in all colors. Limiting female color choices defeats one of the Koranic principles of dress which is beauty.
Islamic dress standards are should be taken seriously!!!
In the Garden of Eden,Satan deceived Adam and Eve and in the process he pulled off their sacred clothing thereby exposing them to their evil inclination.
' O' Children of Adam! Let not Satan cause you to fall into affliction as he expelled your parents from the Garden,pulling off from them both their clothing that he might show them their evil inclinations,.. And when they commit an indecency they say: We found our fathers doing this and Allah has enjoined it on us. Say: Surely Allah does not enjoin indecency;do you say against Allah what you do not know?'
' This Book there is no doubt in it a guide to guard against evil.'