KARAITE ISRAELITE MOSQUE OF ASCENSION
AND THE TEMPLE OF KEDAR MINISTRIES
(The Original Kedar-Rite of the Karaim)
QARAY - KARAITES قريظة
THE 8 PILLARS OF KARAISM:
(1) HANIFAN ( REJECTOR OF IDOLS & POLYTHEISM)
1.Hanifan - The Koran identifies Abraham as a Hanif. The word Hanif is defined as one who turns away from idols or rejects idols. Therefore the first Pillar of Karaism is to reject the worship of anything other than the One true God. In relation to the first pillar one has now obtained the title Hanif.
(2) TAWHID (ONENESS OF GOD -MONOTHEISM)
2. Tawhid - The Second Pillar of Karaism is Tawhid which is unequivocally embracing the Oneness of God.
(3) IMAN (FAITH)
3. Iman - The Third Pillar of Karaism is Iman meaning Faith. It is knowing that our Fate is securely in the hands of the Almighty Creator who knows what is best. Abraham refused to worship the idols of Nimrod and entered the fiery furnace in complete Faith and as a result he emerged from the fire unscathed. By doing this Abraham proved Faith for all future generations. Abraham also had Faith in God's promises.
It is by Faith that one comes into Submission and becomes a Muslim. Therefore it was by faith that Abraham was able to prove submission by his willingness to sacrifice his son.
By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had embraced the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son.
(4) KHARAJA (SEPARATE - LEAVE)
4.Kharaja(Kharijite) - The Koran states that Abraham separated from his father who refused to depart from idolatry. The word Kharaja means to leave or separate. The Fourth Pillar of Karaism is to separate ourselves from idolatry and uncleanliness. Separation is an extension of faith as we have to faith in detaching ourselves from the ways of the world. Abraham left his Father's House in faith
By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going.
(5) MUSLIM - (SUBMISSION)
5. Muslim - The Fifh Pillar of Karaism is to Submit to the authority of the One True God. Abraham demonstrated this with his willingness to sacrifice his very own son. Abraham was commanded to be a Muslim from whence he responded " I Submit myself to the Lord of the worlds."
When his Lord said to him, Be a Muslim, he said: I submit myself to the Lord of the worlds.
Submit yourselves therefore to God...
Through Submission Abraham became a Friend of God and an enemy of the world for a Friend of the World is an enemy of God.
And who has a better religion than he who submits himself entirely to Allah? And he is the doer of good (to others) and follows the faith of Ibrahim, the upright one, and Allah took Ibrahim as a friend.
And the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness," and he was called God's friend.
Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
(6) JIHAD - (STRIVING - STRUGGLE)
6. Jihad - The Sixth Pillar of Karaism is Jihad which is the inner striving and struggle to overcome all that is ungodly. It is the battle between the flesh and the spirit in a continuous attempt to reign over all temptations. It is a struggle for personal sovereignty by maintaining discipline and control over ones very own life by inhibiting all behaviors that have the potential to lead us to destruction. Jihad is a personal and edifying experience that is unique to every individual.The victory of Jihad is in Submission.
When tempted, no one should say, “God is tempting me.” For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He tempt anyone. But each one is tempted when by his own evil desires he is lured away and enticed. Then after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is fully grown, it gives birth to death.…
(7) ISRA (JOURNEY TO ASCENSION)
7. Al-Isra - The Seventh Pillar of Karaism is Isra. Isra is the traveling journey towards Ascension. Isra is the striving of man to fulfill his destiny as one created in the Image of God. Joseph was so Godly in his character that he had an "Angelic Appearance"
So when she heard of their sly talk she sent for them and prepared for them a repast, and gave each of them a knife, and said (to Yusuf): Come forth to them. So when they saw him, they deemed him great, and cut their hands (in amazement), and said: Remote is Allah (from imperfection); this is not a mortal; this is but a noble angel.
The Prophet Muhammad's ascension from the holiest site of the Israelites in Jerusalem is known as Al-Isra. It is recorded in the 17th Surah of the Koran entitled Al-Isra which is most commonly translated as Israelites.
Isra is a state of spiritual ascension in which one is striving for a Higher and better way of thinking. Through Al-Isra one becomes a true Israelite. In this regard Jacob became Israel when he strove with Divine Beings. Isra is a consciousness that gravitates and elevates towards purity and perfection. Isra is that which leads to Islam.and confidently prepares one for Judgment Day and the World to Come.
(8) ISLAM - (PEACE)
8. Islam - Islam is the 8th Pillar of Karaism. It is the hope for universal Peace that is associated with the coming of the Messiah, the Mahdi and Melchizadok. It is faith in an eschatological fulfillment of Heavenly Peace on Earth.
"Thy kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven"
Islam is that which awaits the emergence of a Second Adam and the restoration of the Garden(Jannah) in a Rejuvenated Earth.
Islam which means Peace cannot be obtained without divine and miraculous intervention. However we can demonstrate Islamic practices meaning those behaviors that promote peace and co-existence